Exactly the fan you need for rough and rugged conditions
Mining and industrial fans take a lot of abuse, but we still expect dependable performance from them 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Fans operate in debris-filled, abrasive mining and industrial environments. Not every fan survives-that’s why you need a fan specifically built for mining and industry … a Spendrup fan.
Spendrup specializes in custom fans -whether you need high-volume/low pressure or high-volume/high-pressure, we’ll build the exact fan to fit your needs. Our fans are tested to AMCA standards and can be built explosion-proof, per MSHA or U/L approvals. Since 1968, we’ve built thousands of mining and industrial fans that deliver dependable, continuous operation with minimal downtime.
Accessories and features include:
- Custom Built – To the size and specs of your industry
- Single-stage or multi-stage options
- 18-month guarantee*
- Accurate delivery of stated volume and pressure
- Direct, belt or shaft-driven design
- A-36 steel casings
- 356 non-sparking aluminum alloy blades (T-6 heat-treated option)
- Blade pitches are easily adjustable at standstill from outside of fan casing
- Blades protected with stainless steel wear strips
- Flanges continuously welded to the casing
- Straightener vanes
- Static and dynamically balanced impellers
- Explosion-proof MSHA & UL/XP
- Self-propelling track and wheel options
- Silencers, power trickle dusters, duct adapters and inlet cones & bells available
* See full guarantee.